ANAMED supports researchers who will undertake certain tasks in qualified projects that contribute to Anatolian research.
Researchers who will apply for these spesific fellowships are advised to carefully examine the scope of the project and evaluate its requirements before completing their application.
PhD Candidate – For advanced PhD students who have completed all coursework and examinations and are working on their dissertations
**Post-Doctoral scholar – For scholars with PhD degrees granted after 15 September 2015; applicants must possess the PhD degree by the time the fellowship period commences
***Senior scholar – For scholars with PhD degrees granted on or before 15 September 2015
For the applications please click here
Questions concerning the fellowship and application process should be directed to email@example.com.
- RHUL- ANAMED Project Fellowships in Food and Society
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, collaboration is preferred but not required for short-term fellowships.
- ANAMED fellowships are open to all nationalities.
- Recommendation letters for all fellowship types should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- We have to allocate our resources according to the number of residential and non-residential fellows admitted each year. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any request to change the residential preference stated in your application.
Yes, we just need the information for the contact person, who will be in charge of application process and responsible for the communication with ANAMED.
Yes, collaboration is preferred but not required for Short-Term fellowships.
Unfortunately, Short-Term fellowships are only open to applicants residing outside of Istanbul. Requests for non-residential Short-Term Fellowships will be denied.
Without accommodation is not an option for Short-Term fellowships.
Short-Term Fellowship terms are configured on a two-week basis and should always begin on the 1st or 15th of a month. They are limited to between one and four two-week periods and thus can run between a term of two weeks to two months.
Since the evaluation periods are different for those fellowships, they cannot be applied within the same year.