- Members are obliged to submit their membership card to the building’s information desk every time they enter the library through the control of Merkez Han’s security procedures.
- The membership card is for personal use. It is forbidden to be used by someone else. In this case, the membership will be canceled.
- Members cannot bring occasional guests to the library.
- The ANAMED Library does not lend materials to its external members. It is forbidden to remove any material outside the library area.
- There are magnetic security strips in all of the library materials. When the alarm goes off, the members are obliged to show their bags to the library personnel.
- Users should be careful on maintaining the silence in the library. Listening to music or watching videos with high volume (even with headphones) is not allowed.
- It is forbidden to make phone calls or speak loudly in the library area and outside glass doors which do not have any sound insulation.
- The library is designated for individual study. Group works are not allowed.
- The wireless network is solely for academic purposes. It is forbidden to use the network for downloading programs or movies etc.
- Members must be careful with the library materials. It is forbidden to put any signs or give any kind of damage to the library materials.
- In case of any damage to the library materials, the user is obliged to pay the price determined by the administration.
- Users should leave the used materials on the tables. They shouldn’t try to re-shelve them. At the end of the day, materials on the tables are counted before they are shelved in order to keep internal use statistics.
- Users should leave the books they need to use another time on the "Books in Use" shelves. Which are reserved for this purpose. These shelves are being periodically emptied out in the beginning of each month.
- Lockers can be used for resigning personal belongings for one day. Keys can be asked from the building security. At the end of the day, the locker must be cleaned out and the key must be returned to the security.
- Responsibility for the belongings left outside the lockers are solely taken by the users. Library management does not take any responsibility for lost items.
- It is forbidden to consume food or beverages in the library except from closed plastic bottles and secured tumblers. Glasses are not available for the water dispenser.
- Chairs and tables cannot be reserved for the exclusive use of one person.
- All areas of the library must be kept clean and must be used carefully. Garbage and rubbish should be thrown into garbage cans.
- In case of any emergency or when an alarm goes off, the library should be evacuated immediately within the guidance of the library staff.
- Taking pictures in the library is subject to the permission of the library management.
- All users are obliged to obey the restrictions arising from copyright laws. They cannot scan or copy entire volumes.
- Users must pay attention to the warnings made by library staff.
- External membership is given for only one year. At the end of each year, external members are required to renew their membership by declaring the continuation of their affiliation or their need to use the library.
- The membership of the users who do not apply for renewal are canceled.
- Users who do not act in accordance with these rules are verbally notified by the staff. After a monitoring period, in case of the continuation of noncompliant behavior, the membership of these users are canceled.