● The program will take place in Nevşehir - Cappadocia and please do not forget to purchase your ticket on time.
● Participants should arrange their own travel and medical insurance. Proof of medical insurance is mandatory.
● Program invitation letters will be sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org once you are accepted.
● Please do not forget to check if it is required for you to obtain a visa for Turkey. It is your own responsibility to complete your visa application on time.
● Participants should bring their own digital cameras and laptop computers for preparation of seminar reports.
● Cappadocia has a rugged landscape; participants should be in good physical condition, bring sturdy footwear, and be prepared to walk or hike several kilometers each day.
● All the reading materials will be provided in digital format, apart from the textbook "Visualizing Community: Art, Material Culture, and Settlement in Byzantine Cappadocia" by R.G. Ousterhout (Dumbarton Oaks, 2017). Also a small research library will be available at the hotel.