1. Please make sure you have travel insurance and health insurance.
2. Program invitation letters will be sent to you by Koç University, ANAMED Fellowship Coordinator, Duygu Tarkan once you are accepted.
3. Please do not forget to check, if it is required for you to obtain a visa for Turkey. It is your own responsibility to make your visa application on time. It usually takes 6-8 weeks to obtain a visa during summer period.
4. Participants should be curious, dynamic, ready for long and exciting walks in the city that often lead to unexpected discoveries and unforgettable experiences of sharing the passion for the exploration of the multi-layered fabric of Istanbul through the ages.
5. Make sure you bring the following with you:
- Your own digital camera
- Your own laptop
- Appropriate walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Back pack
- Appropriate clothes for hot weather
- For evenings make sure you bring a light coat/pullover
If you are using any type of medication, please make sure you have them with you.