- A monthly stipend calculated by Koç University each year to cover most local expenses not covered by the fellowship
- Accommodation at ANAMED’s residential facility in the center of Beyoğlu, Istanbul
Residential facilities consist of studio apartments that can accommodate a spouse/partner if necessary.
Each apartment has a private bathroom, cold-kitchen area with mini-refrigerator, and apartment-specific heating, cooling, and ventilation system, and is furnished with a bed, closet, desk, chair, telephone, and TV. ANAMED custodial staff provide apartment cleaning services at no extra charge twice a week, including a change of sheets and towels. Laundry facilities for personal use are available within the residential complex. ANAMED terraces have plentiful seating, lighting, and fine views of the Golden Horn and Sea of Marmara.
Depending on the program, ANAMED provides lunch tickets during the program dates.
- Transportation to and from Türkiye
One lowest-possible cost, economy class, round-trip airfare will be reimbursed upon the beginning of the fellowship based on a region of origin.
- Full access to the ANAMED Library, its library services, affiliates (via BiblioPera), and online resources
Access includes borrowing privileges from the main campus library and inter-library loan within the network of participating institutions in Türkiye. In addition, residential fellows can use library spaces 24/7.
- Full access to lectures, symposia, and other activities at ANAMED
ANAMED and Koç University organize and host a variety of scholarly activities and exhibits throughout the year, most of which are open to the public.