HOW TO APPLY
- Please do not forget to review the requirements section and make sure that you are eligible to apply.
- To complete your application, please fill in the Application Form and ask from your recommender to submit your recommendation letter directly via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- It is important to underline that, owing to the functionality of the online form, the application must be completed and submitted in one session without closing the browser window. For a list of information required in the application form, click here.
AFTER THE DEADLINE
The program instructors come together and evaluate all candidates. The program coordinator sends out an email to all candidates before the first week of May and announce the results. Program invitation letters will be sent to you by email@example.com and we expect all candidates to accept or reject our offer within a week.
WHEN YOU ARE ACCEPTED
- Fill out the Special Student Form and submit the document in both digital and hard copy forms. Digital documents should be submitted to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. (This is only required for those who want to receive credit for the program).
- Transfer the tuition fee to one of the accounts here with the explanation "ANAMED - Ancient Languages of Anatolia Summer Program - Name Surname"
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that you have made the payment.
Tuition for Summer 2019 will be $3000 USD. Please note that airfare and visa expenses are each participants’ own responsibility.
The tuition includes:
- Accommodation at ANAMED (single room)
- All course material
- Lunch four days a week
- All expenses of field trips
- Full access to the ANAMED Library